Client Account Administration Outsourcing
Posted by franksupa on July 3, 2007
The Client Account Administration is responsible for building, managing and supporting the day to day data entry duties of financial services or any type of needs you have, and to assist in the growth of you fast working environment, specifically to ensure that the accounting expertise is of a high standard in the team.
- Manage the project which the client has engaged to deliver, and ensure we are meeting their expectations around our service delivery
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, and to problem solve to meet clients expectations
- Source potential new clients for administration and financial services, gain insight into their particular needs, and help to develop an appropriate response where services may be of benefit.
- Ensure the clients financial reports are accurate and of a high standard, and be able to explain them to the client.
- Be completely familiar with the circumstances of the client’s activities, programs and staffing, and to be a support to the client’s director and appropriate Board member in understanding the financial reports.
Albania Outsourcing Services
Albania Business Enviorment
Albania RSS News Feed
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.